People Operations – Recruitment
PPRO is growing rapidly and to support that growth we are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You are driven, eager and able to use your creative skills to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful Technical Recruiter will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Your Main Mission as Technical Recruiter, you will identify, screen and interview qualified candidates for technical roles. The scope of this role ranges from attracting and engaging talent (sourcing), screening to gauge a candidate’s technical acumen and intangible skills, interview process management, as well as client management, cross-functionally working with our Engineering Teams in Munich and other locations of PPRO. Leveraging effective stakeholder management skills, you will consult with leaders to provide a best in class technical recruitment service, establishing the latest sourcing techniques, candidate management best practice, and process improvements:
- Identify and engage with exceptional talent from across the globe using effective tactics available in order to deliver rapidly within PPRO
- Optimise and deliver (with an emphasis on early stage) candidate experience, ensuring timely and frequent communication and engagement with all relevant stakeholders and candidates
- Participate in projects and initiatives to improve talent acquisition at PPRO
- Use analytics, operations and strategy to attract and engage key talent for your searches
- Develop talent pipelines and candidate relationships for future opportunities at PPRO
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment by managing time and effort across hiring projects
- Oversee sourcing strategies, timelines and deliverables for projects, taking initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, while verifying the completeness of your own work
Who are you
- You have a history of collaborating with senior engineering and business leaders from top-tier or fast-growing companies
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You provide advice and coaching to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both Hiring Managers and candidates throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through
- You project manage all components involved in the full life-cycle recruiting process through close collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders
- 5+ years experience as a recruiter either in-house or in an agency, preferably with 2 of these years in Software Engineering in a similar environment across multiple levels and profiles
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Prioritise multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships amongst different hiring managers and candidates
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
- Excellent communication skills
- “Services driven approach”, you deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully for all your stakeholders.
Who We ArePPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.