Director of Product & Technology
CrossCard – CrossCard
With Crosscard we’re on a mission to simplify and automate company spending and cash management and make it... well, cashless.
Fully digital, free from paperwork, free from receipt hunting and reimbursements. Free from all the hassle. We empower employees while managers get full visibility and control over all company spending, at all times.
But we don’t stop there. With our software, leveraging virtual accounts and physical and virtual cards, we not only want to build an ecosystem that takes away the pain of small amount expenses but enables companies of all sizes to best serve their unique organisational needs. All they will need is a bank account.
So, what’s that… are we a startup and starting from scratch? Yes. And no.
We are a licensed e-money institution and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. We have been running a successful consumer product for the last 5 years and our current B2B customers are in good company. All this we created under the hat of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
To create a stronger focus on our own mission we have decided to become a standalone company and develop a strong technical ecosystem building upon the running business and experience we have. Quite a luxurious situation for a startup we’d say. And one that absolutely excites us!
If you have significant experience and a proven track record in designing and building highly scalable SaaS systems with great UX and efficient APIs, we would like to talk.
You have already built financial systems, know that PSD2 is no gaming console and maybe dealt with card schemes in your past? Even better.
- work closely with the business leaders to take Crosscard to the next level;
- identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy;
- run high performing tech and product teams showcasing their talent to the world;
- establish a devops culture and agile methodologies across the organisation;
- account for system audits, structured documentation and process definition;
- recruit new tech and product talent to strengthen the teams;
- be responsible for ensuring business value, and setting and delivering on KPIs together with Sales and Marketing.
- You love solving problems, never stop being curious and are extremely customer centric.
- You have 10+ years of experience leading high performing tech and product teams and a track record of building successful products using data, customer feedback, common sense, and maybe even machine learning.
- Concise product requirements are a piece of cake for you.
- Design thinking, lean, agile? You know what this really means and how to apply such methodologies in a practical way.
- You have experience with microservices architecture, modern API design and building business systems at scale using strongly-typed, high-level languages.
- You know your way around cloud environments and devops culture and tools.
- You know how to manage international teams remotely and the culture this requires.
- You have a high proficiency level in English with additional languages being a plus.
What’s in for you
A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them
A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment
Talented, committed and supportive teams, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers