IT Project Manager
Infrastructure – IT Management / Audit
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
We’re searching for an IT Project Manager to join our fast-expanding team, one who is willing to embrace change with open arms. In this role, you will provide the planning and implementation of Global projects and programmes and will you develop the IT Project Management Methodology.
As IT Project Manager you will
- Planning and implementation of global projects and programs
- Project budget controlling
- Requirements engineering with our upper Management, internal customers and other stakeholders
- Running Project Workshops with the project team
- Definition of work packages and work-breakdown-structures
- Preparation of requests for proposals and conducting all necessary steps to facilitate the selection of project services, products and vendors.
- Organising and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion in time, objectives and resources
- Further develop the IT Project Management Methodology
- Internal training / presentation of project management know-how
- Acting as project coach for other project managers
Who are you
- 3+ years of experience leading international projects
- Past experience in IT, software engineering or in a similar position
- Proven experience in multi and single project management
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication, exceptional interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Able to work on multiple assignments simultaneously and prioritise accordingly
- IPMA, PMP, Prince2 or any other relevant certification appreciated
- Fluent in English, German or another language would be an advantage.
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.