Product Manager Payments
Product Management – Product Management
What will be your main mission?
The Product Manager Payments is responsible for driving the product definition, scope and delivery of payment services. We are looking for a product manager with proven experience and knowledge of product management for FinTech and payments industry, with emphasis on payment processing and alternative payment methods (APMs).
- The Product Manager Payments is responsible for driving the product definition, scope and delivery of payment services and has a strong technical background to enable them to work closely with the technical teams.
- Contribution to the prioritisation and roadmap process, assessing partner needs and business potential, legal and regulatory needs, market, technical and channel requirements, effort, impacts and side effect.
- Full product responsibility for each of the product managers products, their functionalities, features, and processes.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, especially our key partners to understand and translate emerging customer requirements and develop a detailed product scope, feature specification with business and functional requirements
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish and drive the technical delivery, determine project timelines, deliverables and resources.
- Using general project management skills to ensure on-time delivery of each new product and feature
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience working as a product manager, business analyst, or similar role delivering software products to the market
- Strong experience with payments, ideally with local payment methods, local cards, payment service providers or similarHigh level of commitment and solution seeking spiritFluent english and portuguese, spanish is an asset
- Profound technical understanding of e-commerce flows, ideally degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Ability to read and understand payment APIs and workflows, experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements
- Ability to prioritise and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and listening skills