Marketing and PR Manager
Marketing – PR & Marketing
As part of our rapid growth in APAC we are currently looking for a Marketing and PR Manager to join our team in Singapore This role will be working closely with our APAC Leadership team, focusing on developing PPRO across the region while also working closely with our core marketing and PR team in Europe and the United States. Your main tasks will be to help us create the brand awareness in APAC that we need to grow further, to support Sales to create a powerful pipeline of potential new PSP partners and to identify the right events and networking opportunities to share our messages.
- Develop and realise B2B marketing and PR strategies in the APAC region to generate brand awareness and leads
- Oversee the creation of localised content, landing pages and collaterals for the region
- Manage the local PR agency and create topic angles that resonate with our audiences in the region in line with PPRO’s worldwide strategy
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, assess against goals and improve processes
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Define the events and networking opportunities that will lead PPRO to success and support them locally
- Support the company’s social media strategy Identify and support the creation of local partner and merchant case studies
- Creation of material for local speaking opportunities and awards
Who you are
- BSc/MSc Marketing degree and 5+ years of Marketing & PR experience in agencies or international companies, preferable in the payments space
- Demonstrable experience in driving and executing marketing campaigns throughout the APAC region together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying and telling PR stories that resonate with target audiences and media gatekeepers
- Solid commercial understanding
- Access to a network of journalists and influencers in the payment space
- Love for great copy Analytical mindset and able to make sense of data to improve success rates
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Excellent communication skillsStrategic thinking
- Proactive approach to tasks Excellent English writing and communication skills (additional Asian languages are a plus)
- Problem analysis and problem-solvingHighest accuracy in all aspects of work
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.