Mexico City /
Finance – Accounting /
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for an Accounting intern to join our Mexico City Office. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful intern will also be one who thrives in this work environment. If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
What will be your main mission
As accounting intern, you will play a very important role by supporting us to ensure financial statements accurately reflect results of according to company´s accounting policies.
What will you be doing:
- Support Month End Closing activities in accordance with global timetable
- Support annual audit process and help with the preparation of financial statements
- Support monthly Balance sheet and P&L analysis
- Work in Intercompany reconciliation
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliation
- Support multiple projects and deliverables
- Support to related departments on accounting or financial aspects
- Management of the SAT portal applications
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor´s degree on going, 1 or 2 years to finish.
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience with month end closings activities
- Good communication skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with emphasis on the due dates of the obligations Multi-task profile to work in a challenge and dynamic environment
- Excel skills (advanced)
- Proficiency in English is essential
- Preview experience with Latam countries will be a plus
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.