CrossCard – CrossCard
Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and innovative tech company? Interested in working in a fast paced environment with people from all around the world?
Crosscard is not just another FinTech startup. We are an e-money institution with a license by the Luxembourg banking authority CSSF and member of Mastercard with offices in Luxembourg and Munich. With our consumer brand VIABUY, we help people manage their everyday payments without the need for a bank - and no matter if good, or bad, or no credit history at all. In the last three years we have built a significant B2B business, too. All this we created under the hat of PPRO, the go-to hub for local payment methods funded by HPE, Paypal and Citi.
Building upon the running business and years of experience, we are now becoming independent to follow our new mission – to simplify and automate corporate spending and build no less than the future of company expenses and cash management. Capturing the momentum, we strive to become even more customer-centric, an environmentally friendly company and a must go-to-employer. Our international team is growing rapidly, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience for our customers.
Reporting to the Team leader of operational Compliance you will be part of a Compliance team experienced Compliance professionals who are based across Crosscard offices in Munich and Luxembourg.
Your main responsibilities
- Support in fulfilling PPRO’s Anti-Money Laundering and regulatory compliance requirements
- Dealing with official production orders and liaising with law enforcement agencies to support investigations and general enquiries
- Assist with periodic compliance review of corporate and private clients as required
- Responsible for the day-to-day CDD, enhanced due diligence and monitoring are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Provide hands-on support for daily operational compliance issues
- Overseeing key processes and procedures, ensuring the e-money compliance team operates in compliance with Luxembourg regulations and with PPRO Policies and Procedures
- Implement a continuous improvement process for KYC and AML for e-money products
- Establish reporting and monitoring procedures to assist senior management in maintaining oversight over operational compliance tasks carried out by the e-money team
- Overseeing fraud and AML transaction monitoring and reporting for PPRO's e-money products, identifying and acting on key trends and findings
- Work with compliance management to relay and input operational team reality of compliance into senior management view, strategy and plans
- Lead communication and cooperation with other departments to ensure effective handling of compliance matters relating to e-money consumers.
- Have a minimum of 3 year’s experience in a compliance, fraud/AML and risk-related role
- Comfortable working with large amounts of data with experience in data analysisT
- o be focused, proactive self-starter, reliable team player
- To be fluent in English
What can you expect?
A workplace with real impact and growth possibilities where we will set big goals together – and exceed them;
A competitive compensation and benefits package in a compelling and rewarding work environment;
Talented, committed and supportive teams, all united in a dynamic culture with a common purpose: to deliver maximum value and the best experience to our customers.