Sales Support Officer
Sales – Sales Support
PPRO is growing rapidly, and we are on the lookout for new team members to join our exciting business. At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful team members will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
We’re looking for a Sales Support Officer in Cologne or London, who is willing to embrace the changes as we grow and develop. Your role as a Sales Support Officer will be to ensure fast, transparent and efficient onboarding experiences for our partners. As the role is required to work closely with the Sales team as well as the Risk and Boarding team, the location will be either London or Cologne You will also be interfacing with multiple PPRO teams and our Partners around the world.
A successful Sales Support Officer will draw on and marshal resources from across the PPRO business and adopt a Sales-through-Service mentality and approach, ensuring our Partners receive accurate and timely communication and follow-up. We empower each member of our team to be bold, creative and take responsibility for our actions.
As the Sales Support Officer you will:
- Be the voice of our Partners. You will provide training to our customers and personally ensure their feedback drives improvements in processes and customer-facing documentation
- Contribute to and support the delivery of PPRO’s sales revenue targets, share of wallet goals, profit and lead generation and conversion.
- Support in the creation of pricing proposals and pricing tool management, as well as the creation of pricing amendments for our Partner and referred merchant contracts.
- Collaborate internally within PPRO and board our Partners and their merchants in a timely manner to ensure the best possible customer service
- Have an understanding of the needs of the Partners and create new ways of adding value and build trust
- Have at least 4 years of experience in customer-facing sales support, customer care or similar position
- Have a proven track record in Underwriting, Due Diligence and/or Risk Management in the E-commerce / Card industry
- Ability to handle routine or standard form contracts and related documentation in accordance with established policies and proceduresNaturally pervasive, organised and tenacious, and seeing tasks through to completion and taking responsibility, while always raising the bar
- Have the ability to work effectively with colleagues spread over different locations and collaborate with an open mind
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing). Fluency in German would be a bonus
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.