Mexico City /
Risk & CDD – Risk Operations /
PPRO is growing rapidly and to support that growth we are looking for an experienced KYC Analyst in Mexico City. In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing certain types of compliance screens such as sanctions screening, KYC and Web screening.
As well as reviewing a client's data profile to determine any AML red flag(s), this position requires the candidate to analyze screening alerts to detect anomalies through the relevant systems and actively identify potential regulatory, or terms of service violations by a client.
Specifically, when items have been noted to potentially be outside of expected norms, the Analyst will bring to the attention of the Head of Department cases requiring further investigation.
What will you be doing
- Reviewing Lexis Nexis and Webshield alerts (including ongoing alert clearing and review) based on guidelines and procedures
- Performing ongoing sanctions screening for customers and related parties in AML/KYC via applicable tools
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of client profile and product/business offerings Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents/screening output to ensure resolution occurs within the agreed SLA
- Undertake comprehensive investigation of potential suspicious money laundering activity and terrorist financing based on screening output
- Review and draft suspicious activity reports (if applicable)Collaborate with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, verifying that due diligence has been performed, including relevant screening
- Work on ad-hoc projects and assignment as necessary
You’ll need to have:
- University degree in any discipline
- Experience in AML and KYC in the customer due diligence, enhanced due diligence and Know your Customer space for fintech/e-commerce
- Work experience in compliance, investigations, AML/KYC, audit review and/or account review
- AML investigatory experience and analytical skills
- Experience in sanctions screening, Know Your Customer (KYC), document verification (IDs, bank details, company registries)
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and recommend solutions to close open items and discrepancies
- Excellent understanding of AML/KYC terminology
- Advanced English
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better, as well as take pride in completing tasks and implementing working solution We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who are we
PPRO helps people to pay and get paid. Our technology and expertise overcome barriers to help online merchants sell goods and services, wherever in the world, they want to. While PPRO has been running for 13 years, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 30 nationalities -- all united around one goal -- to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating in the global digital commerce field, our internal mission is to do so while encouraging a culture of embracing change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.