TechOps Engineer Intern
Sao Paulo /
Operations – Technical Operations /
We are passionate about challenges, and we are looking for developers with this passion as well.
As a fast-growing business, we need a new developer to help us to achieve our business
goals through the development of the products of our backlog.
What will you be doing:
- You will be challenging yourself daily, learning and at the same time, helping to build the best solutions, therefore you need to:
- Closely monitoring our integrations with all the payment partners.
- Analyze and identify issues in technical systems forwarding them to the corresponding teams.
- Able to work in a collaborative environment
- Constantly available to different departments to proactively follow up issues and awareness.
- Respond to problems and incidents, documenting, resolving and escalating as needed.
- Follow previous documented procedures and suggest new ones as needed.
You’ll need to have:
- Basic knowledge of network security, sftp, http, etc.
- Proactive and always keen to suggest improvements.
- Advanced English level is requested, spanish is a plus.
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
Most of the world’s e-commerce purchases are made with a local payment method, not a big-brand credit card. Yet most of the payments industry is card-centric; not many companies can accept the 500 different ways the world pays. That’s where PPRO comes in.
PPRO focuses on local payments, all day, every day. While many Buzzword-as-a-Service companies try to be all things to all people, we painstakingly engineer our infrastructure to do one thing: help businesses accept payment across borders. And it pays off; our technology and services power international growth for companies like Citi, Mollie, PayPal, and Worldpay.
Speaking of growth, we just raised over $180 million in new investment to take PPRO to the next level. If you want to work at a company where every idea is heard, and there’s always a way to make an impact, let’s talk. If you like to work the way we do – by building trust and driving change – we want to hear from you.
Our offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo are home to a diverse team representing 40+ nationalities. And while there are over 320 of us, we’re all united by one mission: to deliver in the next era of local payments infrastructure and power growth for businesses all over the world.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.