HR Generalist (f/m/x)
HR – HR Generalist
PPRO is growing rapidly and to support that growth we are looking for an experienced HR Generalist for Germany and UK included the responsibility for global Learning & Development to join our HR team.
At PPRO, we empower each other to be bold, creative, and take responsibility for our actions, while always raising the bar. Therefore, a successful HR Generalist will also be one who thrives in this work environment.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d like to hear from you!
Your Main Mission
You are an experienced HR Generalist with experience in the global lead of Learning & Development concepts and programs. You’ll be leading HR processes and partnering with business leaders in Germany and UK to enhance top talent acquisition, talent management, and employee engagement. You take care of the company-wide training offer, the performance management, the Employee and Manager development frame and guidelines.
You need to be an autonomous, experienced, resourceful, professional, a strong team player and have an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude. You’ll need to act as a strategic thinker while staying hands-on as needed.
What will you be doing
- Provide onsite HR support in Germany and the UK to the various teams in different locations for approx. 170 employees (Munich 120 employees, rest in Cologne, Berlin and London)
- Serve as an HR Generalist to the Executives and Managers over the full employee life cycle
- Main point of contact for employees on HR-related topics and provide resolution to more complex queries inclusive all related operational work
- Handle promotions together with Comp & Ben and advise on salary increases during the year
- Conduct exit interviews, advise and support leavers process (e.g. garden leave)
- Create and implement HR policies depending on local legal requirements in alignment with the global HR team
- Plan company-wide training offers and programs
- Provide global frame and processes for Performance and Development
- Design, implement and monitor talent management initiatives
- The role is located in Munich and requires some level of travelling to teams
You'll need to have
- 5+ years experience as an HR Generalist
- Experience in supporting team members’ life cycle needs (onboarding, retention, termination)
- Experience in Learning & Development concepts and programs
- Deep understanding of Performance Management and follow-up processes
- Experience with German labour law matters
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive HR programs independently
- Excellent English AND German skills
- “Service driven approach”, hands-on mentality
- Experience in working with remote teams
What we offer you
- 30 days holiday per year
- Italian coffee and fresh fruits
- Gym membership
- Flexible work hours
- Active participation and sponsoring of conferences and meet-ups
- Centrally located with a great view
- PPRO Social (company events, lunch'n'learn)
- The best international team you have ever worked with
We’d love to see:
That you like to challenge the status quo and that you drive change for the better. We love working with people that are great communicators and people who thrive in truly international environments.
PPRO removes the complexity of international payments. In a nutshell, we process billions of financial transactions across the world, providing access to 150+ local payment methods to financial institutions, payment service providers, and their merchants. All on one platform, with one contract, and one API. Our technology, services, and expertise help merchants and other businesses sell goods and services to consumers anywhere in the world.
While PPRO has been running since 2006, we still maintain a flexible startup environment, where every idea is heard, and there’s always room for improvement.
We have offices in Singapore, London, Munich, Cologne, Berlin, Luxembourg, Atlanta, San Francisco, Mexico City and Sao Paulo with a diverse group of more than 40 nationalities – all united around one goal – to deliver the best possible products and services to our partners and customers. While our company mission is to keep innovating global commerce, our internal mission is to encourage a culture of driving change, collaboration, building trust and always raising the bar.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
PPRO is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.