Health Center Manager
Planned Parenthood of Southern New England
Care. No Matter What.
We are Planned Parenthood of Southern New England, one of the region’s largest and most trusted providers of reproductive health care. We are recognized for the wide array of services we provide, the outstanding sexual health education we deliver, and our strong commitment to social justice. Working for Planned Parenthood is more than a job; it’s being a part of a powerful movement. Together, we’ll take pride in shaping the future of sexual health and reproductive rights for all people.
Position Summary: Planned Parenthood of Southern New England has an opening for a full time (37.5) Health Center Manager II for our Hartford North, CT Health Center.
· Ensures high quality health care services that support the whole person
· Creates a great workplace that attracts, fully engages and retains great talent
· Ensuring that the health center provides client centered services; makes certain all decisions reflect the best interest of the clients
· Ensures business success and sustainability; responsible for identifying and seeking opportunities to grow the health center
· Ensures excellent customer service and retention by providing leadership, creating effective partnerships and building highly collaborative relationships within the center and externally
· Create and maintain an environment in which staff feel appreciated and recognized for their work
· Ensures that the health center is in compliance with all regulatory and quality standards
· Engages as a community ambassador; identifies and builds relationships with key community contacts as a way to build partnerships and connect community members to PPSNE
· Provide services that are culturally and linguistically competent
· Ensures an environment that appreciates and embraces a variety of experiences and perspective which arise from differences in race, culture, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability and gender identity
· Responsible for all health center operations; processes, protocols and personnel
· Must have a strong understanding and personal commitment to reproductive rights and the goals and responsibilities of PPSNE
· Able to manage a thriving team in a fast paced and dynamic environment
· Excellent organizational, communication and sound decision making skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information with diplomacy and tact
· Bachelor’s level Degree from an accredited college or university and/or comparable training and job experience required
· Working knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
· Must be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends and have a reliable form of transportation
· Bi-lingual English/Spanish or bi-cultural candidate preferred
PPSNE is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are committed to building an inclusive workplace that values diversity and inclusion and reflects the diversity of our communities and patients. We strongly encourage people of color and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
PPSNE offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes; Health, dental and vision insurance, retirement savings, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, a flexible spending account, wellness programand more.
Please send a cover letter and a resume to:
Apply online: www.ppsne.org/jobs