Product + Engineering /
Practice helps service providers do more, faster. Our software is ambitious in its scope - we're building a customizable, modern CRM workflow that integrates and automates payments, scheduling, forms, notes, real-time messaging, and more.
We're adding a Front-end Developer to take on the visual and functional architecture of our web app. Our product team is small and experienced, and our mission is to use modern software practices to improve the lives of millions of people.
In your first 6 months at Practice, you will
- architect and develop the next generation of the navigation system for our complex, multi-faceted platform
- evaluate the design for our biggest opportunities for functional delight, and work with designers to improve the interactive design throughout the web app
- instrument and monitor dashboards related to product behaviour and interface success
- partner with back-end developers and designers to develop important product affordances and features
- Impressive technical ease and facility
- current stack is next.js / vercel / firebase
- current APIs include Stripe / Google Calendar / Zoom / Segment / Mailchimp / Heap / Courier
- you've made many mistakes and can talk about them
- you've previously worked at an early-stage startup
Other important details
- We have a very international team, but we actively seek to increase our diversity. We particularly welcome applications from women, and from black and minority ethnic candidates.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere, but some important work conversations will happen during ET (America/New_York) working hours.
- You will have a lot of leash. Great collaborators can largely set their own hours and get things done their own way. We intend to hire an expert, and we want that expert to own part of the platform.
- As an early employee with a team of repeat founders, you will have a front-row seat to watch how it can be done. Our team is outstanding, and over the next few years you will have the opportunity to level yourself up multiple times.
- Design and usability are strategically important to us. You'll be working closely with world-class designers. We hope you have an opinion.
- We're intensely product-focused. We hope that what we make is beautiful, but we're not building systems for the sake of beautiful systems. We're building systems that will improve the lives of millions of people.