Senior Full-Stack Developer - Growth
Product + Engineering /
Practice helps service providers do more, faster. Our software is ambitious in its scope - we're building a customizable, modern CRM workflow that integrates and automates payments, scheduling, forms, notes, real-time messaging, and more.
We're adding a Full-stack Developer to be the point person for Growth. Our product team is small and experienced, and our mission is to use modern software practices to improve the lives of millions of people.
In your first 6 months at Practice, you will
- architect and develop several sub-systems to empower an autonomous marketing team
- instrument and monitor dashboards related to new user acquisition and activation
- instrument product metrics and monitor reports related to customer retention
- develop important product features aiming at increasing referrals
- Impressive technical ease and facility
- current stack is next.js / vercel / firebase
- current APIs include Stripe / Google Calendar / Zoom / Segment / Mailchimp / Heap / Courier
- Numeracy significantly above the average of other full-stack developers
- you've made many mistakes and can talk about them
- you've previously worked at an early-stage startup
- you've got experience working with more than one analytics product
Other important details
- We have a very international team, but we actively seek to increase our diversity. We particularly welcome applications from women, and from black and minority ethnic candidates.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere, but some important work conversations will happen during ET (America/New_York) working hours.
- You will have a lot of leash. Great collaborators can largely set their own hours and get things done their own way. We intend to hire an expert, and we want that expert to own part of the platform.
- As an early employee with a team of repeat founders, you will have a front-row seat to watch how it can be done. Our team is outstanding, and over the next few years you will have the opportunity to level yourself up multiple times.
- Design and usability are strategically important to us. You'll be working closely with world-class designers. We hope you have an opinion.
- We're intensely product-focused. We hope that what we make is beautiful, but we're not building systems for the sake of beautiful systems. We're building systems that will improve the lives of millions of people.