Head of Marketing
Practice is a company with a leadership team that loves and respects good marketing.
We are growing quickly, and looking to add a Head of Marketing to our roster, to help formalize the structure of marketing efforts, build a team, strategize for the coming 2+ years, and execute on our plans.
- enough experience to have made many mistakes
- an ability to deliver on brand, product marketing, content, as well as KPI focused marketing efforts
- impressive ease going up and down the marketing stack, from opinions and experience on tools, to ability to deliver strategy alongside the leadership team, to numeracy and ability to execute on company goals
In your first 6 months at Practice, you will
- build a full time team to help you execute against a strategy that you yourself build, aided by the CEO and leadership team
- execute on current tactics, develop them so they are automated, and come up with your own to support our growth plans
- build the beginning of a brand, including understanding customer profiles (present and future) and key value props Practice should deliver on
- Personally assist or lead on onboard around 100 customers, until you know them completely inside out
Other important details:
- As an early employee with a team of repeat founders, you will have a front-row seat to watch how it can be done. Our team is outstanding, and over the next few years you will have the opportunity to level yourself up multiple times.
- We have an international team, and actively seek to increase our diversity. We welcome applications from those of all persuasions, genders, orientations, races and nationalities to apply.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere, but at our size today important work conversations tend to happen around ET (America/New_York) working hours.
- You will have a lot of autonomy and ability to lead. Great collaborators can largely set their own hours and get things done their own way. We intend to hire a pro, and we want you to own a part of the company and the challenges that come alongside it.
- Design and usability are strategically important to us. We work with world class designers, writers, and engineers, and we respect your craft.
- We're intensely product-focused. We hope that what we make is beautiful, but we're not building software for its own sake. We're building a system that will improve the lives of millions of people, and assist them in helping and teaching others.