General Application /
Position: Do you want to work at Practice Better but you don't see any open role for you? We welcome folks to apply at any point and we will reach out if we have a suitable role in the future.
Location: Candidates must be located in Canada or the USA. Our office is located in Toronto, ON, Canada, but the role is remote/hybrid/flexible.
How we work:
Practice Better operates remote-first, hybrid-optional. We ensure each member of our team is equipped with the necessary tools to perform effectively within the comfort of their own space. However, flexibility is important! So if you need to stretch your legs or whiteboard with your team, you can use our beautiful, private downtown Toronto office.
Practice Better is a leading all-in-one practice management software solution transforming how health & wellness professionals run their practices and support their clients. The company serves 10,000+ customers in over 70+ countries across the globe and processes hundreds of millions annually in payments on behalf of customers. Over 65% of growth in our customer base comes from word of mouth and referrals, which is a testament to our strong brand and community. Practice Better has recorded a 300% compound annual growth rate in revenue since inception, and we are well-positioned for continuous growth in the years to come.
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation: We believe you can be highly productive and still have plenty of time for life outside of work.
- Generous health benefits plan: Coverage starts from Day 1 and includes vision & dental.
- Choose your device: Are you team Windows or apple? You shouldn’t have to compromise, especially if you work more efficiently on a specific operating system. When you join us, you get to pick!
- Home Office Allowance: $500/year to ensure your home office is set up for optimal comfort and productivity.
- Health & Wellness Allowance: $750/year to support your health & wellness-related goals and hobbies.
- Learning & Development Allowance: $1000/year to explore a new skill, attend a conference, read some new books, etc.
- Fully Remote: Work from the comfort of your own home with the choice to access our downtown Toronto office for a change of scenery.
- Events & Free Lunches: We prioritize weekly team bonding and monthly company-wide social events with a lunch stipend. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture where everyone feels engaged, inspired, and excited to come to work every day.
Practice Better is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Practice Better is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.