Product Advocate (Inbound Sales)
Position title: Product Advocate
Location: Candidate must be located in Canada or the USA. Our office is located in Toronto, ON, Canada, but the role is remote/hybrid/flexible.
Reports to: Head of Revenue
Practice Better is currently hiring 2 Product Advocates.
About the Position:
Practice Better is looking for an experienced Product Advocate that will be part of the founding members of our Product Advocate Team. We have grown by word of mouth and are now starting to implement a proactive go-to-market motion. We offer career development and a strong career path in Product, GTM, Support & Customer Success, and you will work directly with our leadership team to build the foundations of a mission-critical program for the business to grow and scale to meet the needs of our users and customers.
Practice Better is a leading all-in-one practice management software solution transforming how health & wellness professionals run their practices and support their clients. The company serves 10,000+ customers in over 70+ countries across the globe, and processes hundreds of millions annually in payments on behalf of customers. Over 65% of growth in our customer base comes from word of mouth and referrals, which is a testament to our strong brand and community. Practice Better has recorded a 300% compound annual growth rate in revenue since inception, and we are well-positioned for continuous growth in the years to come.
We're counting on you to:
- Manage website chats for sales inquiries.
- Influence Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) through direct closing by conducting efficient discovery and demo sessions.
- Qualify leads by asking probing questions to understand their needs.
- Continually providing quick, clear, and accurate answers to lead inquiries and educating them about Practice Better's value as an overall solution.
- Provide clean handoffs to Support and Customer Experience when situations require.
- Educate leads about the features, benefits, and ROI of Practice Better's software to optimize your results.
- Guide leads through the sales process, explaining the benefits of adopting Practice Better's solution.
- Ensure CRM is the center of truth for all respects of our customer’s journey.
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in customer support or sales (SDR or similar roles)
- Has experience working in a fast-paced environment, while delivering high-quality work and exceeding targets
- Coachable—loves to learn, receive feedback, and uplevel their skills
- Highly empathic, can read customers and adjust responses to the situation
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills
- Working experience with CRM, Support Tools, and Chat Tools
- Experience working a set schedule, and managing your own time efficiently
Perks & Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation: We believe you can be highly productive and still have plenty of time for life outside of work.
- Generous health benefits plan: Coverage starts from Day 1 and includes vision & dental.
- Choose your device: Are you team windows or apple? You shouldn’t have to compromise, especially if you work more efficiently on a specific operating system. When you join us, you get to pick!
- Home Office Allowance: $500/year to ensure your home office is set up for optimal comfort and productivity.
- Health & Wellness Allowance: $750/year to support your health & wellness related goals and hobbies.
- Learning & Development Allowance: $1000/year to explore a new skill, attend a conference, read some new books, etc.
- Fully Remote: Work from the comfort of your own home with the choice to access our downtown Toronto office for a change of scenery.
- Events & Free Lunches: We prioritize weekly team bonding and monthly company-wide social events with a lunch stipend. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture where everyone feels engaged, inspired, and excited to come to work every day.
How we work:
Practice Better operates remote-first, hybrid-optional. We ensure each member of our team is equipped with the necessary tools to perform effectively within the comfort of their own space. However flexibility is important! So if you need to stretch your legs or whiteboard with your team, you can use our beautiful, private downtown Toronto office.
Practice Better is a respectful, caring, and inclusive workplace. We are committed to accessibility, diversity, and equal opportunity. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process providing the applicant has met the requirements for the position. Applicants need to make their requirements known when contacted.
Practice Better is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.