Jr. Marketing Associate / Marketing Associate
Practifi is the business management platform for financial advice. Blending deep industry knowledge with cloud-focused software expertise, Practifi revolutionizes financial services businesses by putting the client at the heart of everything we do.
As a Jr./Marketing Associate, you have the opportunity to solve problems, launch marketing campaigns, and manage projects that directly impact the business and drive growth.
The ideal candidate is both efficient and detail-oriented, an independent thinker and eager to learn. This role will provide exposure to all aspects of B2B SaaS marketing, from social media and copywriting to webinars and events. The Jr./Marketing Associate is comfortable with managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced and fun-loving team. We’ll provide access to leading marketing tools and business technology like HubSpot, WordPress, Moz, Canva, Slack, Zoom, Asana, JIRA, Typeform, and many others.
Skills in English composition and APA or Chicago Style guidelines a plus. Jr. Associate or Associate-level title will be commensurate with experience.
- Execute webinar invitation, registration, and follow-up communications via HubSpot
- Execute pre-conference and post-conference communications via HubSpot (for events where Practifi is an exhibitor or sponsor)
- Project manage event preparation, materials, and logisticsManage monthly blog update email newsletter creation & distribution to subscribers via HubSpot
- Manage monthly blog update email newsletter creation & distribution to subscribers via HubSpot
- Maintain a regular social media posting schedule across all social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to plan paid social and search campaigns, updating the marketing calendar accordingly and managing internal communications to Sales and Client Success teams
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to execute paid social media ad campaigns, monitor performance, & report on outcomes
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to execute paid search ad campaigns, monitor performance, & report on outcomes
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to execute 3rd party digital media campaigns, monitor performance, & report on outcomes
- Collaborate with the team to maintain an up-to-date marketing & editorial calendar
- Support Sr. Lifecycle Marketing Manager on initiatives which improve SEO; this may include keyword research on tools like Moz.
- Document marketing process & best practices, support process standardization
- Enforce Practifi’s Content Development & Promotion process to ensure proper communication to relevant parties and leverage of content across all channels
- Unafraid to take calculated risks, based on digital performance metrics/analyticsOccasional copy editing and/or posting blog articles to websiteAdditional responsibilities, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications preferred
- Proactive self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional teamUses sound judgment to identify issues and escalates when appropriate
- Contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) used by marketing and sales teams
- Ability to identify key needs or gaps and provide leadership to close those gaps
- Eager to learn from mistakes, takes action to apply the learnings and provides peer and team wide feedback for those in immediate area of focus