Quality Assurance Analyst
We are looking for talented quality assurance experts to join our newly formed Professional Services team, based in both our Chicago, IL and Sydney, Australia offices.
This is a rare opportunity to span all aspects of the quality assurance spectrum. Working in an Agile-based project environment, this role will be accountable for design, estimation, execution and regression for multiple concurrent engagements. The work will vary from minor enhancements to full white-label packaging so, the ability to remain calm and methodical in a fast-paced environment is essential for success.
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services and working closely with the onboarding, client success and product teams, this position provides an exceptional opportunity to hone your QA skills on every level.
What you'll do as a Quality Assurance Analyst on the Professional Services Team:
- Accept accountability for the effective testing of client projects
- Scope test effort and report on delivery to plan on engagements
- Handle multiple concurrent engagements across a variety of clients
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Practifi features and functionality (incl. upcoming product roadmap)
- Work with the product quality assurance team to maintain alignment with, and evolve, the Practifi QA framework
- Document in detail any identified product defects and refer to the relevant product teams for rectification
- Accurately record detail of time utilization for billing purposes
- Smart, ambitious and motivated self-starter that doesn’t take themselves too seriously
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others
- 3+ years as a QA Analyst in a SaaS B2B or consulting environment
- Proven history of on-target delivery following Agile project disciplines
- Strong test-case analysis and documentation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical acumen across the full software development lifecycle, release management knowledge highly regarded
- Strong understanding of the broader financial services market and, with experience in wealth management/financial planning firms highly regarded
- Experience testing on the use of the Salesforce platform is highly regarded
- Experience working with the Atlassian product suite
- Voracious appetite for self-development