New York, New York, United States /
Business Operations /
Praxis is seeking world-class talent to build the city of the future.
Today, new technology is giving us the opportunity to build better cities founded on shared values and community. In the 20th Century, cities were organized around labor markets. Now, we can work from our computers from anywhere. With this new freedom, we can leave work-centric cities and live with people who share our values. Praxis is leading this movement by building a new city organized around the value of vitality, to enable people to live healthier, more purposeful lives. We are supported on this mission by investors including Paradigm, Bedrock Capital, Fred Ersham, Joe Lonsdale, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, Apollo Projects (Sam and Max Altman), Alameda Research (Sam Bankman-Fried), Three Arrows Capital, Balaji Srinivasan, Robot Ventures, and more.
We prioritize discovering top talent and cultivating a meritocratic culture because we believe hard work and earned skill are keys to success. If you want to tackle hard problems, work with amazing people, and build a better future for humanity by building new cities, consider joining us. Learn more.
The Operations Department works across Departments at Praxis to optimize workflows and outcomes, and to enhance all functions of the business. Your role will be to raise the bar for speed and results across Departments, working directly with Praxis Leadership to create, improve, and manage highly-efficient processes in support of the Praxis Team.
- Develop and manage the company wiki in accordance with the development of internal company processes including legal, HR, and IT
- Work with our legal partners to ensure company compliance across various legal domains in current and future geographies
- Lead strategic projects that support our community development and city efforts
- Ad hoc project management work on behalf of Praxis Leadership and Department Heads
- Alignment with the Praxis mission and vision
- Experience building internal processes at an early-stage, 20+ person start-up
- You bring a playbook for how to think broadly about a range of problems (rather than specific strategies or tactics)
- You have high standards for efficacy, efficiency, and aesthetics for yourself and for others
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Praxis Team Benefits (for U.S. based employees) include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; monthly wellness stipend, and potential relocation support.