Software Product Manager
New York, New York, United States /
Praxis is seeking world-class talent to build the city of the future.
Today, new technology is giving us the opportunity to build better cities founded on shared values and community. In the 20th Century, cities were organized around labor markets. Now, we can work from our computers from anywhere. With this new freedom, we can leave work-centric cities and live with people who share our values. Praxis is leading this movement by building a new city organized around the value of vitality, to enable people to live healthier, more purposeful lives. We are supported on this mission by investors including Paradigm, Bedrock Capital, Fred Ersham, Joe Lonsdale, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, Apollo Projects (Sam and Max Altman), Alameda Research (Sam Bankman-Fried), Balaji Srinivasan, Robot Ventures, and more.
We prioritize discovering top talent and cultivating a meritocratic culture because we believe hard work and earned skill are keys to success. If you want to tackle hard problems, work with amazing people, and build a better future for humanity by building new cities, consider joining us. Learn more.
The Engineering Department creates virtual environments that connect members and applicants who intend to move to Praxis’ city. Your role will be to product manage the software layer of our new city. In the near term, this includes a suite of applications including a digitally-native home for the community, human capital driven investment software, and special projects.
- Enhance the functionality of our Membership Portal so Members feel connected with our global community
- Work with our Community Team, Engineers, and UI/UX Designers to upcycle our existing Portal and develop new software solutions
- Develop and maintain proprietary best-in-class data architecture and member management software for use across the internal team
- Help shape our multi-year vision and influence our Membership globalization strategy
- Establish practices to address Member needs efficiently and effectively
- Use feedback from Team Members to enhance functionality and scalability of the product
- Alignment with the Praxis mission and vision
- ~4 years of product management or equivalent experience
- Experience working on agile teams with other designers, product managers and engineers
- Ability to both operate at a strategic level and dive deep into the technical details and complexity
- You can readily communicate technical and complex topics to non-technical audiences
- Ability to distill Praxis Member use cases into a set of features and requirements
Praxis Team Benefits (for U.S. based employees) include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; monthly wellness stipend, and potential relocation support.