Social Media Manager
New York, New York, United States /
Praxis is seeking world-class talent to build the city of the future.
Today, new technology is giving us the opportunity to build better cities founded on shared values and community. In the 20th Century, cities were organized around labor markets. Now, we can work from our computers from anywhere. With this new freedom, we can leave work-centric cities and live with people who share our values. Praxis is leading this movement by building a new city organized around the value of vitality, to enable people to live healthier, more purposeful lives. We are supported on this mission by investors including Paradigm, Bedrock Capital, Fred Ersham, Joe Lonsdale, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, Apollo Projects (Sam and Max Altman), Alameda Research (Sam Bankman-Fried), Three Arrows Capital, Balaji Srinivasan, Robot Ventures, and more.
We prioritize discovering top talent and cultivating a meritocratic culture because we believe hard work and earned skill are keys to success. If you want to tackle hard problems, work with amazing people, and build a better future for humanity by building new cities, consider joining us. Learn more.
The Content Department amplifies our core values and vision to key-stakeholders including citizens, members, investors, and potential members. Your role will be to enhance our social media presence by creating compelling social content that elevates Praxis’ visibility and reputation across channels.
- Management of social accounts
- Management and coordination of the newsletter
- Generating and sourcing ideas and contributors within the community, editing and curating our community content feed
- General writing, copywriting, and ad hoc tasks (e.g., short research tasks for Praxis Leadership)
- Analyzing engagement data
- Identifying trends in Twitter interactions
- Planning digital campaigns to build community online
- Alignment with the Praxis mission and vision
- Intellectual curiosity
- Proven ability to generate and execute on digital media engagement strategies
- Highly organized
- Driver, not a passenger
- Twitter native
Praxis Team Benefits (for U.S. based employees) include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; monthly wellness stipend, and potential relocation support.