New York, New York, United States /
Praxis is seeking world-class talent to build the city of the future.
Today, new technology is giving us the opportunity to build better cities founded on shared values and community. In the 20th Century, cities were organized around labor markets. Now, we can work from our computers from anywhere. With this new freedom, we can leave work-centric cities and live with people who share our values. Praxis is leading this movement by building a new city organized around the value of vitality, to enable people to live healthier, more purposeful lives. We are supported on this mission by investors including Paradigm, Bedrock Capital, Fred Ersham, Joe Lonsdale, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, Apollo Projects (Sam and Max Altman), Alameda Research (Sam Bankman-Fried), Three Arrows Capital, Balaji Srinivasan, Robot Ventures, and more.
We prioritize discovering top talent and cultivating a meritocratic culture because we believe hard work and earned skill are keys to success. If you want to tackle hard problems, work with amazing people, and build a better future for humanity by building new cities, consider joining us. Learn more.
The Membership Department selects the citizens of the city, one of the most important functions at Praxis. Your role will be to build systems and interview candidates to secure the highest quality members and citizens for our future city.
- Review written Membership applications
- Conduct phone/video admissions interviews with potential new members
- Maintain CRM data throughout the membership application process
- Flag relevant data within CRM for senior Community Team review
- Conduct research on special projects within Community Team to optimize member experience
- Alignment with the Praxis mission and vision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong time management skills
- Experience maintaining databases/CRM data
Praxis Team Benefits (for U.S. based employees) include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; monthly wellness stipend, and potential relocation support.