New York, New York, United States /
Praxis is seeking world-class talent to build the city of the future.
Today, new technology is giving us the opportunity to build better cities founded on shared values and community. In the 20th Century, cities were organized around labor markets. Now, we can work from our computers from anywhere. With this new freedom, we can leave work-centric cities and live with people who share our values. Praxis is leading this movement by building a new city organized around the value of vitality, to enable people to live healthier, more purposeful lives. We are supported on this mission by investors including Paradigm, Bedrock Capital, Fred Ersham, Joe Lonsdale, Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss, Apollo Projects (Sam and Max Altman), Alameda Research (Sam Bankman-Fried), Three Arrows Capital, Balaji Srinivasan, Robot Ventures, and more.
We prioritize discovering top talent and cultivating a meritocratic culture because we believe hard work and earned skill are keys to success. If you want to tackle hard problems, work with amazing people, and build a better future for humanity by building new cities, consider joining us. Learn more.
We are looking for a highly social, intellectually curious person to join our Growth team to help direct and execute on our membership strategy. The ideal candidate has deep strategy and critical thinking skills with a strong understanding of how many unique parts make up a functioning whole. This person will report to the Head of Growth to drive strategy around member participation, retention and expansion goals to ultimately improve the value Praxis brings to Members.
- Help conceptualize and implement a community strategy with the goal of increasing the likelihood that Members become city residents.
- Work alongside our Head of Growth to execute on various strategies and new initiatives
- Develop and implement strategies to provide a world-class Member experience as we scale
- Drive continual improvements upon Member experience and engagement
- Ensure Member feedback and analytics gets communicated to leadership at a regular cadence
- Alignment with the Praxis mission and vision
- Experience working within large, high-performance organizations including military and hyper growth startups
- Intense discipline and ability to ruthlessly prioritize
- Ability to think deeply about helping scale and operationalize our community
- You move faster than is comfortable and raise the bar for speed of results
- You have high standards for efficacy, efficiency, and aesthetics for yourself and for others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
Praxis Team Benefits (for U.S. based employees) include medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage; monthly wellness stipend, and potential relocation support.