Senior Implementation Consultant
Los Altos, California /
Customer Success /
PredictSpring is the leading Modern POS platform to power Full POS, mPOS, Endless Aisle, Fulfillment, Inventory Management, and Clienteling. Designed exclusively for brands and retailers, its innovative technology powers Modern POS and store associate apps enabling retailers to create fully on-brand, customized experiences. Founded by the team behind Google Shopping, PredictSpring powers next generation in-store technology for some of the world’s leading brands including Steve Madden, Deciem, Suitsupply, Sandro, Maje, HD Buttercup, Mark Anthony Group and more.
PredictSpring is hiring for a Senior Implementation Consultant, ideally based near our Silicon Valley or New York City office, but remote candidates will be considered. In this role, you will own all aspects of our clients’ success on the platform, from gathering functional and technical requirements to helping the client implement our solution. In addition, you will work lead strategic initiatives with customers to grow revenue, adoption and user engagement. You’ll have a deep understanding of both our solutions and our customers’ business and harness both to drive client goals, retention, and overall satisfaction.
This is a hands-on job and will require a true “jack/jill of all trades, master of many” with the ability to rapidly develop technical domain experience, manage large complex projects, and partner with our customers to drive outcomes that support both their objectives and PredictSpring’s growth. You will need to be able to influence externally and internally, learn fast, operate independently, and be excited to immerse yourself in a fast-paced environment where a significant impact is both possible and expected.
You will not only be a driver of revenue, but also play a critical role in shaping our broader product and business strategy as a whole. This is an amazing opportunity for individuals looking to personally shape the future of one of the fastest growing startups in the space.
- Passion for retail and helping retailers power omni-channel experiences
- Familiarity with retail technology (POS & eComm) and backend architectures
- Rapid learner with the ability to grasp new technologies and processes quickly, and use that knowledge to educate your clients
- Remarkable attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple complex work streams at once
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills, with the ability to rapidly incorporate data points and recommend a strong path forward
- Strategic thinker who can take both short and long-term business objectives and execute on a tight tactical plan to achieve
- Strong time management and prioritization, maximizing both your own time and for others
- The ability to sell and influence -- you feel confident making a case with partners and driving winning outcomes
- A bias-towards-action, with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to get the job done
- Exceptional communications skills with a style that is both collaborative and drives accountability
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Bachelor's degree required, with degrees in business, engineering or related fields preferred
- 2-4+ years of Software Implementation, Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Project Management experience in a fast-paced technology environment required
- Ample experience working with Enterprise customers, with six to seven-figure ACVs and engagement at senior levels required
- Experience within retail tech and/or E-commerce industries strongly preferred
- Experience managing complex technical projects is preferred
- Proficiency in Zendesk and JIRA are required, proficiency in Keynote and Google Docs is a plus.
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Strong equity / employee stock option package
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and company holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- Participation in 401(k) plan with Vanguard