Sales Assistant (lead generation)
Do you like to feel like your work is valuable?
Are you persistent and brave in the face of challenges?
Are you looking for a team where you’d be supported in everything you do and where the days are never boring?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then we have great news: we're looking for you!
As a Sales Assistant, your job will not be to sell, but to create opportunities to support our international Sales team of currently 3 people.
Your case is a win if you’d like contacting prospective customers and are interested in e-commerce.
Enthusiasm is important, we’ll teach you the rest!
About the company:
Prefixbox is a fast-growing IT company. We develop search solutions for e-commerce. Internationally, more than 25 retail partners use our modules in their webshops. We reach millions of people every day and make it easy for them to shop online. By optimizing search functions, we help you find the product you want to buy as quickly as possible. We are constantly working to offer our customers cutting-edge technology.
Submit your application by clicking on the Apply button, or reach out to us directly at email@example.com!
This is what a workday looks like for you:
- Your regular tasks include prospecting potential customers via LinkedIn and other platforms.
- You will be in contact with prospective clients 90% of the time in writing. This may be via email or social media platforms.
- You will organize demo meetings by phone or email.
- Instead of copy-pasting, you will use different tools to make your work easier.
- You will have to work closely with the Sales team, who will drive the sales process.
- Besides the exciting tasks, you will also be responsible for keeping the CRM system up to date.
What will make you successful with us?
- You have strong, negotiation-level English skills, which you are happy to use.
- You are an excellent communicator and have good organizational skills, so you can carry out daily tasks efficiently.
- All members of the team will be keen to teach you the craft, but you will need to be a quick learner and enthusiastic.
- Huge bonus point, if you also speak any of the following languages: German, Polish, Romanian, Spanish.
Why choose us?
- At Prefixbox, we don't only want to know our colleagues from behind their computer screens, so we've chosen a hybrid work solution where you can work from home two days per week. If you value the opportunity to work at home and in the company of your team, we're the place for you.
- We prioritize creating a healthy work-life balance, so all our colleagues have the flexibility to set their work hours.
- We provide you with a performance-based commission to complement your base salary
- We don't work on Saturdays; we spend the shifted working days resting.
- We offer an international work environment with experienced, talented colleagues and partners from all over Europe.
- You can expect your leaders and teammates to be supportive and helpful when dealing with a challenging project or if you need a hand with a non-work-related issue.
- We offer long-term career development opportunities.
- We are proud of our corporate culture: we foster positive and open cooperation, an ambitious work atmosphere, and room for personal initiative.
- We help you learn the ins and outs of international Ecommerce.
- We organize frequent in-house training for your continuous development.
- To get to know our colleagues better and brighten up your day-to-day, we have regular teambuilding events like go-carting, bowling, or fun nights out in the city.
- We celebrate colleagues’ birthdays with quarterly breakfasts to make everyone feel part of our team.
- You can bike to our office and use the shower here.
- Our office is easily accessible; we are located in Budapest, close to Westend.
- You’re always welcome to coffee, tea, beer (after 4 PM), and fruit in the office.
- To make your work easier, we provide you with a company laptop.