Junior .NET Developer
Do you love the challenge of solving complex problems? Are you passionate about staying up to date with the latest technology? Do you thrive on innovation and progress?
If all your answers were yes, we look forward to receiving your application!
We're looking for ambitious Junior .NET Developers to join our expanding backend development team at Prefixbox. As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for helping build the backend side of core system functions for our leading SaaS search solution.
Prefixbox is an innovative, rapidly growing startup with a leading site search solution that has drastically improved search efficiency, conversions, and sales for a wide range of global retailers.
We work with over 60+ retailers worldwide and constantly strive to provide our customers with cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. We take pride in finding ways to meet each client's specific needs and build off these strong customer relationships to ensure we offer the best eCommerce Search Solution.
We value our employees, strive to foster a culture that supports personal and professional growth, and take pride in the work we do as a team. We are looking for self-starting individuals who are passionate about learning and eager to join us in being the best at what we do.
- Design and develop new features/services and their architecture, individually and in teams
- Develop and debug existing functions within the search service
- Develop and upgrade live systems using the latest technologies and cloud-based solutions
Technologies you will use
- .NET, C#
- Visual Studio
- MSSQL, Azure solutions
- Elastic Search
- Serverless solutions
- Knowledge of .NET/.NET Core, C#, Visual Studio
- Knowledge of SOLID and OOP design principles
- Good problem-solving skills
- Communication-level English
- 1 year of relevant work experience
- Performance-related annual bonus and yearly salary increases
- Participate in the design and development of a distributed, scalable, high-availability system
- Rapid development cycles, 1-2 releases per week
- A company culture with a supportive team, positive and open communication, and room for personal initiative and growth
- High degree of transparency and flexibility from managers
- An opportunity to learn about the national and international e-commerce market
- An international working environment where you can improve your language skills
- Frequent in-house trainings, to continuously expand your knowledge
- Team building programs to get to know your colleagues and have fun
- Coffee, tea, fruit, and beer in the office
- Company laptop
- Home office possibility