Mid-level Fullstack Developer
Budapest / Debrecen /
If you want to play a role in developing technology that reaches thousands of users, we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to help develop the integration platform of our leading search solution. Major national and international e-commerce players use our technology to help online shoppers find the products they want to buy as well as support merchants with selling products in major online stores.
If you have strong front-end skills and 3-5 years of relevant work experience, this is a great opportunity to help develop solutions that impact millions of people worldwide.
Prefixbox is an innovative, rapidly growing startup with a leading site search solution that has drastically improved search efficiency, conversions, and sales for a wide range of global retailers.
We work with over 60+ retailers worldwide and constantly strive to provide our customers with cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. We take pride in finding ways to meet each client's specific needs and build off these strong customer relationships to ensure we offer the best eCommerce Search Solution.
We value our employees, strive to foster a culture that supports personal and professional growth, and take pride in the work we do as a team. We are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about learning and eager to join us in being the best at what we do.
- Design and develop new features/services individually and in a team
- Enhance, optimize, and debug of existing features/search services
- Upgrade and improve live systems using the latest technologies and cloud-based solutions
Technologies you will use
- Azure services
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of .NET or Java (or willingness to learn .NET)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work independently
- Communication level English
- Previous experience with React, Vue.JS or Angular
- Experience in developing cloud-based solutions (Azure)
- Performance-related annual bonus and yearly salary increases
- Participate in the design and development of a distributed, scalable, high-availability system
- Rapid development cycles, 1-2 releases per week
- A company culture with a supportive team, positive and open communication, and room for personal initiative and growth
- High degree of transparency and flexibility from managers
- An opportunity to learn about the national and international e-commerce market
- An international working environment where you can improve your language skills
- Frequent in-house trainings, to continuously expand your knowledge
- Team building programs to get to know your colleagues and have fun
- Coffee, tea, fruit, and beer in the office
- Company laptop
- Home office possibility