San Francisco /
Business Operations /
Prelay is changing the way teams work together to drive revenue. Some of the fastest growing organizations leverage the platform to grow revenue on a global scale through more streamlined & repeatable deal resource management & project management. We're backed by investors including top-tier funds (General Catalyst, SV Angel) and executives from Box, Dropbox, Palantir, SAP, Microsoft, and Y Combinator.
We’re looking for a strategic Business Operations hire, you’ll be working closely with the CEO to execute and operationalize core business strategy. This is a rare opportunity to help define core decision making principles, build drivers for consistent communication patterns, ensure we execute on core financial, people, and operational needs across the org. You’ll be reporting to the CEO.
What you’ll do (not limited to)
- Work alongside the CEO to provide accurate reports on key performance indicators
- Ensure invoices, other financial needs are completed
- Assist with outlining clear goal setting processes across the org
- Communicate with external stakeholders (legal, finance, etc.)
- Assist GTM org with revenue operations (Salesforce setup, etc.)
- Drive consistent communication styles and decision framework throughout the org
- Cross collaborate within the team to resolve priority needs
- Manage all tooling across the org to ensure consistency and thoughtful usage of tools
- Assist with fundraising (models, decks, correspondence)
- Work on special projects across the organization
- Overall Executive (CEO) support
As an early Business Operations hire, we’re looking for people who are eager to exceed these expectations:
- Surpasses project deadlines
- Experience in Business Operations, Consulting
- Proven ability to define and prioritize most impactful strategies, then execute
- Impressive strategic and creative thinking throughout complex problems
- Embraces and thrives under ambiguity - we’re a small startup after all!
- Intellectual curiosity, high ambition, growth & owner mindset
- Great to have: experience at a startup