San Francisco /
With a distributed world and the removal of in-person interactions, there's now an extra layer of visibility needed in projects for teammate assistance, coordination and overall collaboration. Unfortunately, with multiple deliverables falling through the cracks, this is quite noticeable for revenue-driving teams managing multi-million dollar deals. Prelay is disrupting the way teams work together to drive revenue. Teams, individuals involved in both software evaluations and implementations work together within Prelay to move large revenue opportunities forward. We're at an exciting time in our company's journey and looking for people who want to navigate the market with our team.
We're backed by investors including top-tier funds like Y Combinator, SV Angel, and Liquid2 Ventures, as well as executives from Box, Dropbox, Palantir, SAP, and Microsoft. Our team is made up of passionate, motivated, curious individuals coming from innovative companies like Google, Nextdoor and Heap.
We're looking for a thoughtful and organized recruiter to provide support throughout the hiring process. You will serve as an integral partner in building candidate relationships from application to hire, and managing relationships with hiring managers and teams across the business. This is a unique opportunity to build a world-class recruiting function!
- You have excellent organizational skills and follow-through to provide a positive candidate and hiring experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are attentive and detail-oriented
- You're social and genuinely enjoy working with others
- You are comfortable speaking with individual contributors and executives
- You see challenges as opportunities to make improvements and are detail-oriented
What you’ll do
- Be a true owner in the full cycle recruiting process!
- Provide a unique candidate experience from the first interview schedule to offer
- Support the People Ops team and hiring managers in the creation of interview plans, scheduling and running kickoff meetings, and debriefs
- Ensure consistency throughout all touchpoints in the interview experience, providing world-class service to candidates and internal stakeholders
- Coordinate phone and video interviews for a diverse set of candidates
- Champion data integrity through our applicant tracking system
- Brainstorm new creative ways of attracting and engaging diverse talent
As the first Recruiting hire, we’re looking for people who are eager to exceed these expectations:
- 1-5 years experience as Recruiter, Recruiting Coordinator, or comparable scheduling and sourcing experience. Preferably at a fast-growth startup
- An effective problem solver and able to make decisions quickly
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication with the ability to interact effectively with team members, hiring managers, and candidates with professionalism, tact, and diplomacy
- Strong sense of ownership
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information