Software Engineer - Fullstack
San Francisco /
With a distributed world and the removal of in-person interactions, there's now an extra layer of visibility needed in projects for teammate assistance, coordination and overall collaboration. Unfortunately, with multiple deliverables falling through the cracks, this is quite noticeable for revenue-driving teams managing multi-million dollar deals. Prelay is disrupting the way teams work together to drive revenue. Teams, individuals involved in both software evaluations and implementations work together within Prelay to move large revenue opportunities forward. We're at an exciting time in our company's journey and looking for people who want to navigate the market with our team.
We're backed by investors including top-tier funds like Y Combinator, SV Angel, and Liquid2 Ventures, as well as executives from Box, Dropbox, Palantir, SAP, and Microsoft. Our team is made up of passionate, motivated, curious individuals coming from innovative companies like Google, Nextdoor and Heap.
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer to join our early team. This is a critical time for us as a company, where we will be making the highest impact product decisions, and laying the foundation for our team culture. As an early Engineer, you will wear many hats and grow to meet the evolving needs of our company.
- Create an awesome experience for our customers, both in-product and under-the-hood.
- Build fullstack projects end-to-end, from ideation, to planning, to development, to launch, to feedback.
- Contribute to our technical vision by helping us make key technical decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and why they love our product, to help us shape our product roadmap.
- Thrive in an environment of ambiguity and autonomy.
- Grow with the company to become a leader and mentor for new engineers.
- Build on top of modern technologies like Typescript, React, GraphQL, Node, Postgres, and GCP.
- Built complex interaction-heavy products and features.
- Strong product sense and high standards of excellence.
- If your background is more frontend leaning, experience with modern frameworks such as React, Webpack, etc.
- If your background is more backend leaning, experience with modern application architecture, languages and tooling.
- Driven technically challenging projects and understood cross-functional prioritization and requirements.
- Led projects and mentored other engineers.