Fullstack Engineer with Frontend Expertise
San Francisco /
Prelay is enhancing the way teams work together to drive revenue and creating an all-new category of software in the process. Most revenue teams have difficulty getting the right team members and internal stakeholders involved in a deal at the right time which creates a waste of resources and lost revenue. Our team selling software enables sales teams and their internal stakeholders to work together effectively so they can drive more revenue faster as a team. Leaders alike gather value from Prelay through the robust process & team insights the platform generates.
We're backed by investors including top-tier funds like Y Combinator, SV Angel, and Liquid2 Ventures, as well as executives from Box, Dropbox, Palantir, SAP, and Microsoft. Our team is made up of passionate, motivated, curious individuals coming from innovative companies like Google, LinkedIn, Outreach, Nextdoor and Heap.
We are looking for a Fullstack Engineer with Frontend Expertise to join our early team. This is a critical time for us as a company, where we will be making the highest impact product decisions, and laying the foundation for our team culture. As an early Engineer, you will wear many hats and grow to meet the evolving needs of our company.
- Create a delightful and intuitive experience for our customers.
- Build fullstack product features end-to-end, from ideation, to planning, to development, to launch, to feedback.
- Contribute to our technical vision by helping us make key technical decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users and why they love our product, to help us shape our product roadmap.
- Thrive in an environment of ambiguity and autonomy.
- Grow with the company to become a leader and mentor for new engineers.
- Build on top of modern technologies like Typescript, React, GraphQL, Node, Postgres, and GCP.
- Built complex interaction-heavy products and features.
- Strong product sense and high standards of excellence.
- Experience with modern frontend tools such as React, Redux, Webpack, etc, and experience with modern application architecture and API design.
- Driven technically challenging projects and understood cross-functional prioritization and requirements.
- Led projects and mentored other engineers.