San Francisco /
With a distributed world and the removal of in-person interactions, there's now an extra layer of visibility needed in projects for teammate assistance, coordination and overall collaboration. Unfortunately, with multiple deliverables falling through the cracks, this is quite noticeable for revenue-driving teams managing multi-million dollar deals. Prelay is disrupting the way teams work together to drive revenue. Teams, individuals involved in both software evaluations and implementations work together within Prelay to move large revenue opportunities forward. We're at an exciting time in our company's journey and looking for people who want to navigate the market with our team.
We're backed by investors including top-tier funds like Y Combinator, SV Angel, and Liquid2 Ventures, as well as executives from Box, Dropbox, Palantir, SAP, and Microsoft. Our team is made up of passionate, motivated, curious individuals coming from innovative companies like Google, Nextdoor, and Heap.
As the first Solutions Engineer hire, you will represent the core technical competency of our company. We're looking for a passionate and motivated team member who will partner with our customers to design and build solutions tailored to their use cases and needs. You will work collaboratively with stakeholders at your accounts to map and realize the value they want to derive from our platform, driving wider institutional adoption of Prelay as you go. You will serve as the internal voice of your customers and become a go-to technical resource internally and externally.
- Configure custom demonstrations to showcase specific capabilities that map directly to positive business outcomes for our prospects
- Assist with technical and information security diligence and architect solutions and strategies to meet requirements and overcome technical hurdles
- Work on new customer onboarding to map their business needs and design solutions tailored to their use cases and needs
- Work closely with internal team members on best in class service & solutions for buyers & customers
- Collaborate with customers in a highly strategic manner to develop their success roadmap for adoption and beyond
- 1+ years of experience as an enterprise customer solution engineer/consultant, architect, similar role
- A generalist who is curious, a problem-solver and likes to be externally-facing
- Ability to thrive in a start-up, self-motivated, and own projects end-to-end
- Ability to write thorough, scalable, and clear documentation
- Strong presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts in simple ways
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally, derive requirements and execute solutions
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the organization