Fullstack Engineer - Intern
Remote (US Only) /
Prelim is simplifying the go-to-market digital originations process for banks, helping banks help people by being the customer relationship interface of the future.
Banks spend billions of dollars on one-size fits all solutions to originate their products. When banks want to do something as simple as change copy, or add a new set of questions, banks are forced to either seek out a new vendor, or build it themselves.
This makes banks inflexible to respond to changing market needs, sometimes forcing banks to post a pdf on their website just to get something live. This occurred at some of the largest banks in the United States when trying to roll out the Paycheck Protection Program.
Our templates, drag and drop integrations, and no-code form builder allow banks to quickly deploy in days, not years, with significantly lower costs and higher quality.
- Work up and down the stack, from UX to backend on new features and issues.
- Talk to customers and dogfood our no-code product in helping them use our product.
- Help keep the product secure by building, maintaining and understanding security features.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Think about modularity and write high quality code. We work mostly in React and Node.js. However, languages can be learned: we care much more about your general engineering skill than knowledge of a particular language or framework.
- Have built something from scratch and know how to make the tradeoffs that entails.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems.