Online 1-1 SAT/ACT Tutors Needed
We're PrepNow, an online tutoring company focused on providing a personal, customized test prep experience for students in the comfort of their homes. We help students throughout the United States who are preparing for the SAT, ACT and PSAT. PrepNow isn't new to the tutoring world. Our parent company, StudyPoint, has offered personalized and convenient tutoring to students in 25 major cities, dating back to 1999. We're backed by the impressive and effective tools and resources that have helped over 21,000 students fulfill their goals.
At PrepNow, you'll work with students in a virtual environment, from the convenience of your home or office. There's no commuting, no getting lost, no wear and tear on your car.
What We Offer:
- Flexible scheduling. Tell us which days and times you want to tutor, and we'll match your busy schedule. All tutoring is done online, so there is no commuting for you!
- Paid training and direct deposit.
- Exceptional support from above. You'll have a dedicated manager to do all selling and marketing for you. They will also work with you to ensure that your programs go well.
- Opportunities for advancement. Many of our full-time staff members started out as tutors.
- Fun company culture. Contests, active tutor Facebook group, workshops, and more!
What We're Looking For:
- Encouraging, thoughtful, dynamic personalities
- At least 2 years of teaching or tutoring experience (experience tutoring test prep is not required)
- A Bachelor’s and/or graduate degree from a top 50 college or university
- Stellar SAT and/or ACT scores
- Confidence tutoring both the math and reading sections of the SAT/ACT exams
- Able to commit a minimum of 6 hours per week for at least 4-6 months
One of our recruiters will reply to all qualified candidates within 1-2 business days. We can't wait to hear from you!
PrepNow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, or sexual orientation.