Software Engineer (Payment Gateway)
Flipster – Engineering /
🚀 About Flipster
Flipster(flipster.xyz) is a next-level trading platform that is connecting investors to insight, and new opportunities brewing in the cryptoverse. We uncover exclusive opportunities and provide a high-performance platform to put them to work. We believe in an exciting, bold future for crypto. A decentralized, well-governed space, that sparks progress for investors, traders and amazingly innovative crypto projects simultaneously. Flipster will unlock access to ideas we can't even imagine yet. We aim to propel their development and uncover potential.
- Design and implement a digital payment gateway for an electronic trading system, employing a micro-service architecture.
- Continuously enhance the performance and security of the payment gateway system by conducting comprehensive automated testing.
- Integrate seamlessly with Anti-Money Laundering (AML) modules to establish and maintain comprehensive transaction monitoring capabilities.
- Develop connectors to blockchain systems, enabling the system to seamlessly read and write blockchain transactions.
- Implement a robust system to ensure the accuracy of balance numbers and conduct regular reconciliations for financial integrity.
- Construct a payment gateway backoffice and monitoring system, streamlining operations and automating repetitive tasks for efficiency.
- Excellent programming skills in Typescript and Python
- Excellent designing fault-tolerant software
- Thorough knowledge of computer architecture and networks
- A firm grasp of good principles of software engineering like TDD (unittest coverage up to 80%), writing modular, maintainable, refactorable, clean code, and are used to working in an Agile environment
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Experience building micro-service architecture systems, test automation, large-scale database design, scaling, operating system and network layer performance tuning
- Computer Science / Engineering degree preferable
- Self-driven and proactive personality
- English proficiency in writing and speaking
- Resume/CV submission
- 1st Practical interview (it can be live-coding or project type interview)
- 2nd Practical interview (it can be live-coding or project type interview)