Legal Deposition Videographer
Illinois, United States
About Prevail Legal
A well-funded startup founded in San Francisco, our workforce includes a diverse collection of individuals located across the country. Our first-of-its-kind platform combines secure video conferencing with a collection of intuitive tools developed for conducting remote, in-person, and hybrid legal proceedings.
By maintaining a dynamic work environment where employees collaborate and grow, we aim to modernize and transform the processes involved in court reporting, testimony management, trial preparation, use of video evidence, and more. Join us in disrupting the legal industry and beyond while working alongside our talented team!
- Videotaping in-person depositions/legal proceedings
- Experience with in-person deposition streaming video via laptop to video platform (Livenote, Zoom, Webex, etc.)
- Record accurate, reliable video of legal proceedings/multiple backups
- Resolves issues and escalate as needed to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
- Minimum of 6+ years relevant experience
- Current Public Notary (in-state you reside/work in)
- Knowledge of video equipment, video streaming equipment, basic computer troubleshooting skills, audio/mixer setup, video compression
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- The pay range for this contract position is $55-$65/hr; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
$55 - $65 an hour
Prevail Legal reserves the right to change this job description to meet the organization's business needs.
We can only hire US Citizens and cannot provide H1B Visa support.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.