California, United States
About Prevail Legal
Prevail is a technology and services company founded in San Francisco. Our workforce includes a diverse collection of individuals located across the country. Our first-of-its-kind platform combines secure video conferencing with a collection of intuitive tools developed for conducting remote, in-person, and hybrid legal proceedings.
By maintaining a dynamic work environment where employees collaborate and grow, we aim to modernize and transform the process of memorializing legal proceedings, managing testimony as part of the discovery process, preparing for trial, using video evidence at trial, and more. Join us in innovating the legal industry and beyond while working alongside our talented team!
This position is entirely remote.
- Recording on Prevail platform
- Deposition Read on/Swearing in Witness
- Marking and maintaining Exhibits
- Monitoring and managing the session
- Assisting any sessions with technical/administrative needs
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Current Notary License For The State Of California
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with video conferencing/database platforms
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Workspaces/Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Qualified candidates must have a full and complete understanding of the legal process and requirements for the state of California as well as basic national knowledge
- A webcam, headset, and computer are needed as well!
$20 - $25 an hour
The pay range for this hourly position is $20-$25/hr; however, the pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Prevail Legal reserves the right to change this job description to meet the organization's business needs.
We can only hire US Citizens and cannot provide H1B Visa support.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.