Senior Front-End Developer (Remote)
A well-funded startup founded in San Francisco, our workforce includes a diverse collection of individuals located all across the country.
Our first-of-its-kind platform combines secure video conferencing with a collection of intuitive tools developed for conducting remote, in-person, and hybrid legal proceedings.
By maintaining a dynamic work environment where employees collaborate and grow, we aim to modernize and transform the processes involved in court reporting, testimony management, trial preparation, use of video evidence, and more.
Join us in disrupting the legal industry and beyond while working alongside our talented team!
This position is fully remote.
- HTML/CSS/JS (vanilla ES6)
- Able to take photoshop/invision/figma/sketch views from mockups to pixel perfect interactive views
- Able to work in a collaborative (remote for the moment) environment using slack/github
- Solid documentation and pull request creation skills
- Is ambitious
- Has a quiet/clean place to work (calls, zoom meetings etc) we have a mostly empty office available if needed
- Is technologically adept, we're a tech company after all
- Is a self starter and can help guide the team on front end best practices
Extra Knowledge Preferred
- 5+ years rails front end experience
- 5+ years bootstrap experience
- 5+ years Postgres
- Working knowledge of AWS/Heroku/Circle CI/DNS
- Comprehensive Benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Five weeks of PTO and all federal holidays
- Generous Continued Education Allowance
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Remote First Environment
- An Open, Diverse, and Respectful Working Environment
Prevail Legal reserves the right to change this job description to meet the organization's business needs.
We can only hire US Citizens and cannot provide H1B Visa support.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.