Senior Front-End Developer (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
A well-funded startup based in San Francisco, our workforce includes a diverse collection of individuals located all across the country.
Our first-of-its-kind platform combines secure video conferencing with a collection of intuitive tools developed for conducting remote, in-person, and hybrid legal proceedings.
By maintaining a dynamic work environment where employees collaborate and grow, we aim to modernize and transform the processes involved in court reporting, testimony management, trial preparation, use of video evidence, and more.
Join us in disrupting the legal industry and beyond while working alongside our talented team!
This role is remote.
- HTML/CSS/JS (vanilla ES6)
- Able to take photoshop/invision/figma/sketch views from mockups to pixel perfect interactive views
- Able to work in a collaborative (remote for the moment) environment using slack/github
- Solid documentation and pull request creation skills
- Is ambitious
- Has a quiet/clean place to work (calls, zoom meetings etc) we have a mostly empty office available if needed
- Is technologically adept, we're a tech company after all
- Is a self starter and can help guide the team on front end best practices
Extra Knowledge Preferred
- 5+ years rails front end experience
- 5+ years bootstrap experience
- 5+ years Postgres
- Working knowledge of AWS/Heroku/Circle CI/DNS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 5 Weeks of PTO and all Federal holidays
- Employee stock option plan
- Working for the next big thing!
We are excited about our company’s future, and are looking for the ideal candidate to join our team. If that candidate is you, please apply!
We are currently working 100% remotely. When it is safe to do so, we will start working in the office, so you should be able to work from Honolulu, HI, the San Francisco Bay Area, or Austin, TX.
Prevail is committed to equality and diversity, including paying fairly for equal work, and to building an inclusive workplace.
This position is open to US Residents, including foreign nationals residing in the United States. Prevail will not sponsor applicants for a work visa.