Senior Full Stack Developer Ruby on Rails (Remote)
A well-funded startup founded in San Francisco, our workforce includes a diverse collection of individuals located all across the country.
Our first-of-its-kind platform combines secure video conferencing with a collection of intuitive tools developed for conducting remote, in-person, and hybrid legal proceedings.
By maintaining a dynamic work environment where employees collaborate and grow, we aim to modernize and transform the processes involved in court reporting, testimony management, trial preparation, use of video evidence, and more.
Join us in disrupting the legal industry and beyond while working alongside our talented team!
This position is fully remote.
- Minimum 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Strong understanding of git/source control
- Comfortable working with and understanding both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Write technical documentation for new features
- Build end to end solutions with minimum coupling
Extra Knowledge Preferred
- Experience working with WebRTC
- Experience with asset optimization techniques
- 1+ years Postgres
- Working knowledge of AWS/Heroku
- Knowledge of category theory
- Passion for programming
- Has a quiet and clean place to work from home
- Strong work ethic, + experience with small-mid size teams
- Strong communication skills to keep the team on the same page
- Positive attitude
- Efficient and hard working
- Comprehensive Benefits plan including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Five weeks of PTO and all federal holidays
- Generous Continued Education Allowance
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Remote First Environment
- An Open, Diverse, and Respectful Working Environment
Prevail Legal reserves the right to change this job description to meet the organization's business needs.
We can only hire US Citizens and cannot provide H1B Visa support.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace.