Senior Full Stack Developer Ruby on Rails (Remote)
San Francisco, California /
A well-funded startup based in San Francisco, our workforce includes a diverse collection of individuals located all across the country.
Our first-of-its-kind platform combines secure video conferencing with a collection of intuitive tools developed for conducting remote, in-person, and hybrid legal proceedings.
By maintaining a dynamic work environment where employees collaborate and grow, we aim to modernize and transform the processes involved in court reporting, testimony management, trial preparation, use of video evidence, and more.
Join us in disrupting the legal industry and beyond while working alongside our talented team!
This role is remote.
- Minimum 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience
- Strong understanding of git/source control
- Comfortable working with and understanding both object oriented and functional programming paradigms
- Write technical documentation for new features
- Build end to end solutions with minimum coupling
Extra Knowledge Preferred
- Experience working with WebRTC
- Experience with asset optimization techniques
- 1+ years Postgres
- Working knowledge of AWS/Heroku
- Knowledge of category theory
- Can clear Streets Agent in 1:12
- Passion for programming
- Has a quiet and clean place to work from home
- Strong work ethic, + experience with small-mid size teams
- Strong communication skills to keep the team on the same page
- Positive attitude
- Efficient and hard working
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 5 Weeks of PTO and all Federal holidays
- Employee stock option plan
- Working for the next big thing!
We are excited about our company’s future, and are looking for the ideal candidate to join our team. If that candidate is you, please apply!
We are currently working 100% remotely. When it is safe to do so, we will start working in the office, so you should be able to work from Honolulu, HI, the San Francisco Bay Area, or Austin, TX.
Prevail is committed to equality and diversity, including paying fairly for equal work, and to building an inclusive workplace.
This position is open to US Residents, including foreign nationals residing in the United States. Prevail will not sponsor applicants for a work visa.