Technical Project Manager
San Francisco Bay Area /
Work for a Silicon Valley startup! We are a well funded startup based in San Francisco and Honolulu! Our platform is revolutionizing legal proceedings with the help of AI. We maintain a dynamic work environment where we challenge one another and exchange ideas to create an exceptional platform for our clients.
We are currently seeking a talented Technical Project Manager to join our team who will effectively manage and support operations. This position will be primarily focused on software development, but also on building a bridge between all departments in the company by bringing organization and visibility to the development process.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from cross-functional teams
- Ability to influence, motivate, and create cohesiveness across a broad variety of job functions
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to drive decisions
- Ability to work with software engineers, customer service, and operations to organize initiatives and keep the company on track
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and contribute to/drive design discussions
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, and without losing sight of key goals
- Base decisions with budget, costs, and risk management in mind
- Working knowledge of Clubhouse, GitHub, Trello, G Suite, and Slack
- PMI or similar certification
- Ability to maintain and optimize organizational platforms (ex: Clubhouse)
- Excellent time management
- Familiarity with Zoom and Meet
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify communication gaps, manage issue escalations, and provide support and status updates to upper management
- Clear understanding of Programming Paradigm, Application Development, and Data Pipeline
- Experience with scrum and agile methodologies
- Knowledge of market and industry trends
- Possess the ability to set and track key KPIs, such as customer acquisition costs, customer conversion rate, daily active users, features usage, user churn, customer satisfaction, and customer lifetime value
- Strategic thinking and planning skills, defining our product roadmap, and each phase of the product life cycle
Education/ Required Experience
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Project Management, Computer Science or related technical field required
- 4+ years’ experience as a Project Manager with medium to large scale, enterprise applications
- PMI Certification or similar
- Generous vacation/sick leave policy
- Equity in a fast growing company
- Working for the next big thing!
We are looking for the ideal candidate to join our team. If that candidate is you, please apply! We are currently working remotely, and would require that you have a quiet place to work from home. Please include your resume and LinkedIn profile.
*Open to US Residents only. Foreign nationals are encouraged to apply if residing within the US. Employer will not sponsor applicants for work visa.