Investor Relations Partner
Jackson, Wyoming /
General and Administrative /
Prime Movers Lab invests in breakthrough scientific startups founded by Prime Movers, the inventors who transform billions of lives. We invest in companies reinventing energy, transportation, infrastructure, manufacturing, human augmentation, and computing. We are defined by our unique dedication to science and service. The core of our differentiated approach is our deep technical diligence to evaluate groundbreaking technologies along with a relentless commitment to serve and add value to every founder, investor, partner and member of our ecosystem. We are seeking a Partner to manage investor relations in order to raise capital from limited partners, develop our community of investors, and support our portfolio companies in fundraising and strategic business development.
The right candidate will bring a mix of a broad network of limited partners, significant experience fundraising for venture capital, and the natural ability to rapidly build and manage deep relationships. An exceptional Partner will relish the challenge of seamlessly balancing fundraising, managing existing limited partner relationships, advising portfolio companies in capital raises, and developing strategic partnerships with potential customers and acquirers for our portfolio.
We are looking for someone who has both substantial venture capital investor relations experience and a strong network of potential limited partners combined with a unique range of people skills to utilize as one of the faces of Prime Movers Lab. Our mission and values-driven partnership needs a Partner who can keep up with a fast pace and wants to learn how to be the best partner possible. We will invest in ongoing training and personal development to support the right candidate who meets our needs.
- Source and qualify the highest quality pipeline of limited partners.
- Manage the fundraising process across our platform.
- Develop the community of limited partners we already serve.
- Advise portfolio companies in their fundraising.
- Build our network of strategic partners and acquirers to engage with our portfolio companies in value-added relationships.
- Regularly travel to meet with existing and new limited partners face to face.
- Perform public speeches at high profile events to build the Prime Movers Lab reputation as the most founder-friendly venture capital firm.
- Pre-existing network of limited partner relationships.
- Experience managing investor relations for a venture capital firm.
- Demonstrated ability to reason from first principles.
- Flexible availability with a startup attitude of intense dedication.
- Entrepreneurial experience as a founder or early employee in a high-growth startup.
- Track record of investing in breakthrough startups.