Paid Manager AU/US
Burleigh Heads, QLD /
Princess Polly AU – Marketing /
Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has been delivering fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 10 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
As a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast, we are now looking for the best and brightest to join our global team in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
A newly created role has come available in our dynamic in-house marketing team for a Paid Manager AU/US. The role will report into the Head of Performance, and will be located in our chic HQ in Burleigh Heads. You will be accountable for managing a small but lean team of digital marketers to deliver digital campaigns that promote and enhance our brand.
You need to be well versed in the latest scaling, and optimising strategies for e-commerce, be well connected socially and take charge of delivering exceptional results and performance across a number of platforms. Our ideal candidate will be highly sought after for your expertise, a team player who is passionate about developing and mentoring.
- Work with Head of Performance to develop digital marketing strategies to enhance the conversion of online traffic to leads, whilst growing our brand awareness
- Develop, manage and optimise multi-channel Digital Marketing campaigns including Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Display, SEO and Student Networks
- Translate Campaign Briefs into global Multi-Channel-Campaigns
- Oversee and manage, and analysis campaign performance across various digital platforms
- Optimise ad spend based on performance, insights and data
- Coordinate projects with advertising media agencies and partners on a campaign basis to ensure briefs are translated into effective campaigns
- Coordinate and grow affiliate marketing channel
- Resolving technical issues pertaining to campaign set up (targeting issues, tag set up, feed issues etc.)
- Manage daily responsibilities of all Digital Marketing Channels and team members to support Head of Performance
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business, advertising or other relevant discipline
- Strong knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Snap Ads, Google Adwords and Display campaign management tools
- Experience working on campaigns with other digital publishers and platforms such as TikTok, Pinterest, Online Video, Affiliate & SEO will be highly regarded.
- Experience developing and managing successful PPC campaigns with a positive ROI
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing direct reports
- Strong budget management experience
Are you an expert in your field, with a deep understanding of digital marketing, then this is the ideal role for you!. Accompany that experience with one of Australia’s largest online fashion technology retailer as we continue to expand - skys the limit. Our company places a significant focus on being innovative, thinking creatively, culture, personal development and growth.
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail sector today.
· Attractive salary package;
· Exceptional employee discount program;
· A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
· Flexible working arrangements including potential for work from home;
· A dedicated Community Manager at both our HQ and DC;
· A company that cares about your mind and body with daily freshly made smoothies, snacks and in-office yoga and stretch sessions;
· A chance to work with like-minded, passionate and trend-setting individuals.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. We provide an opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our growing team
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PollySays #PrincessPollyCareers