Paid Manager US/AU
West Hollywood, CA /
Princess Polly US – Marketing /
Princess Polly is a fast growing, pure play online retailer, delivering trend driven apparel and accessories. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available and are committed to ensuring a fast delivery so our customers can wear it this weekend!
We are looking for the best and brightest to grow the Princess Polly brand in our West Hollywood office. We are always on the hunt for incredibly talented individuals like YOU to join the Polly team.
A newly created role has come available in our dynamic in-house marketing team for a Paid Manager AU/US. The role will report into the Head of Performance. You will be accountable for managing a small but lean team of digital marketers to deliver digital campaigns that promote and enhance our brand.
You need to be well versed in the latest scaling, and optimising strategies for e-commerce, be well connected socially and take charge of delivering exceptional results and performance across a number of platforms. Our ideal candidate will be highly sought after for your expertise, a team player who is passionate about developing and mentoring.
- Work with Head of Performance to develop digital marketing strategies to enhance the conversion of online traffic to leads, whilst growing our brand awareness
- Develop, manage and optimise multi-channel Digital Marketing campaigns including Paid Social, Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Display, SEO and Student Networks
- Translate Campaign Briefs into global Multi-Channel-Campaigns
- Oversee and manage, and analysis campaign performance across various digital platforms
- Optimise ad spend based on performance, insights and data
- Coordinate projects with advertising media agencies and partners on a campaign basis to ensure briefs are translated into effective campaigns
- Coordinate and grow affiliate marketing channel
- Resolving technical issues pertaining to campaign set up (targeting issues, tag set up, feed issues etc.)
- Manage daily responsibilities of all Digital Marketing Channels and team members to support Head of Performance
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business, advertising or other relevant discipline
- Strong knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience using Facebook Ads Manager, Snap Ads, Google Adwords and Display campaign management tools
- Experience working on campaigns with other digital publishers and platforms such as TikTok, Pinterest, Online Video, Affiliate & SEO will be highly regarded.
- Experience developing and managing successful PPC campaigns with a positive ROI
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing direct reports
- Strong budget management experience
Are you an expert in your field, with a deep understanding of digital marketing, then this is the ideal role for you!. Accompany that experience with one of global player in online fashion technology retailer as we continue to expand - skys the limit. Our company places a significant focus on being innovative, thinking creatively, culture, personal development and growth.
We offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
· Flexible working arrangements
· Amazing Employee Discount Program (40%)
· Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
· Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee
· 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
· Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
· Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
· 15 Vacation Days + 10 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make an impact on a fast growing, global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team!
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
What are you waiting for? Come experience something different and amazing in the online fashion space!
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers