Brand Communication Manager
Burleigh Heads, QLD /
Princess Polly AU – Marketing /
Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has been delivering fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 10 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
As a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast, we are now looking for the best and brightest to join our global team in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
Our newly created Brand Communication Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire life cycle of communication and branding for our edgy, innovative, fast-paced brand. You will be a champion in setting and seeing our voice, vision and mission is authentic to our lewk, heard voice and clear by our eternal customers as well as our internal teams.
This role can be located at our Burleigh or West Hollywood office, or could be a fully remote role for the right person. The role reports into our Global Marketing Director, where you will manage a variety of internal and external communication campaigns that drive positive brand awareness for the company among our key stakeholders.
THIS IS A HUGE CAREER DEFINING OPPORTUNITY to work in a fast-paced creative in-house marketing team, where the opportunities are endless with the freedom to influence change, and drive brand strategy. Our ideal candidate will be media-savvy, not afraid to be in the thick of it, have exceptional writing skills and understanding of millennial females and our brand.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Improvement of our brand and strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, whitepapers, collateral, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term to raise brand awareness.
- Assisting with branding communications for existing and new product launches.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- planning and execution of media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA in Marketing, PR, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 6+ years commercial experience in marketing, project management, communications, media and events ideally in e-commerce consumer retail and specifically fast fashion.
- Experience in setting up and implementing brand research tracking to measure ROI and reporting
- Proficiency in systems such as Slack, Trello, Adobe Creative Suite, GSuite and Microsoft Office
- Agile working techniques
- Agency leadership and management
- Management of large scale projects and events Media buying experience
- Keen interest in fashion, social responsibility and sustainability
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills; high attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills and storytelling abilities with a creative mindset
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail sector today.
· Attractive salary package;
· Exceptional employee discount program;
· A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
· Flexible working arrangements including potential for work from home;
· A dedicated Community Manager at both our HQ and DC;
· A company that cares about your mind and body with daily freshly made smoothies, snacks and in-office yoga and stretch sessions;
· A chance to work with like-minded, passionate and trend-setting individuals.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. We provide an opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our growing team
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PollySays #PrincessPollyCareers