Burleigh Heads, QLD /
Princess Polly AU – Merchandising /
Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has been delivering fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 10 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
As a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast, we are now looking for the best and brightest to join our global team in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
Newly created Production Manager role here in beautiful Burleigh Heads HQ for our fast-growing trend-forced company. You will be responsible for managing a production team, overseeing the production cycle, collaboration with our international factories and driving accountability, quality control processes, and a timely delivery of Princess Polly’s private apparel label.
This role is crucial for the ongoing success of our own private label, it will be career-defining for the right candidate. You will need the ability to be both hands on and strategic as well as enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to think on your feet, and not be afraid of change.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Oversee the production team in the delivery of quality in-house product on time an at agreed margins
- Build and foster existing and new relationships with offshore factories
- Negotiate costs with suppliers, balancing quality, design, and value to achieve target margin.
- Working with our design and buying team to coordinate timely delivery of product and understanding of garment requirements
- Implement and manage tracking process for all in-house development styles
- Attend and assist with garment fits
- Manage and track garment samples
- Assist in sourcing and development of sustainable alternatives within the Princess Polly supply chain (fabrics, trims, packaging, etc)
- Develop and improve internal processes for team to follow
- Submit monthly reports
- Maintain strong relationships with the Production, Buying team, Marketing team, and external suppliers.
COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 + years' relevant experience working in production management, fast-fashion environment highly desirable
- Strong relationships with factories and scouring capabilities; negotiation skills are a must!
- Offshore garment construction knowledge and supply chain management
- You will be able to think on your feet, be creative, and not be afraid to change the plan of attack
- Effective verbal and written communication, relationships building skills and clear customer focus
- Experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders, with highly developed negotiation skills
- Be ethically minded.
- If you are a natural go-getting, with a passion for change and can work well under pressure to achieve results, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Be fashion-forward & trend-focused.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work for a fast-moving, high volume business that uses the latest technology to drive innovation and growth in a fashion retail setting. We recognize that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis, requires us to show you the love and offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail sector today.
· Attractive salary package;
· Exceptional employee discount program;
· A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
· Flexible working arrangements including potential for work from home;
· A dedicated Community Manager at both our HQ and DC;
· A company that cares about your mind and body with daily freshly made smoothies, snacks and in-office yoga and stretch sessions;
· A chance to work with like-minded, passionate and trend-setting individuals.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. We provide an opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our growing team
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PollySays #PrincessPollyCareers