PR Representative - Influencer Marketing
Burleigh Heads, QLD /
Princess Polly AU – Marketing /
Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has been delivering fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 10 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
As a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast, we are now looking for the best and brightest to join our global team in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
We're looking for a PR Representative who loves mingling with fashionistas; someone who can facilitate collaborations with social media influencers and establish authentic relationships with influencers on behalf of the company.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, THIS IS WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE AS OUR PR REPRESENTATIVE
- Build and maintain strong relationships with social influencers on behalf of Princess Polly through collaborations and regular communication
- Manage and negotiate influencer campaign budgets and payments
- Analyse and report on the performance of your collaborations monthly including competitor analysis for your region
- Constantly review key influencers and PR opportunities to determine any new influencer strategies or opportunities
- Provide support for all communications-related activity from influencers
- Monitor social media content from collaborations and present quality content to the Social Media Team for re-posting on the Princess Polly Instagram
- Grow Princess Polly's social media presence through influencers
- Attend and assist PR/marketing activation's and events, including off-site activation's when required
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail sector today.
· Attractive salary package;
· Exceptional employee discount program;
· A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
· Flexible working arrangements including potential for work from home;
· A dedicated Community Manager at both our HQ and DC;
· A company that cares about your mind and body with daily freshly made smoothies, snacks and in-office yoga and stretch sessions;
· A chance to work with like-minded, passionate and trend-setting individuals.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. We provide an opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our growing team
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PollySays #PrincessPollyCareers