Brand Communication Manager
West Hollywood, CA /
Princess Polly US – Marketing /
Princess Polly is a fast growing, pure play online retailer, delivering trend driven apparel and accessories. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available and are committed to ensuring a fast delivery so our customers can wear it this weekend!
We are looking for the best and brightest to grow the Princess Polly brand in our West Hollywood office. We are always on the hunt for incredibly talented individuals like YOU to join the Polly team.
Our newly created Brand Communication Manager will be responsible for overseeing the entire life cycle of communication and branding for our edgy, innovative, fast-paced brand. You will be a champion in setting and seeing our voice, vision and mission is authentic to our lewk, heard voice and clear by our eternal customers as well as our internal teams. Located either in our beautiful Burleigh Heads HQ or working remotely.
The role reports into our Global Marketing Director, where you will manage a variety of internal and external communication campaigns that drive positive brand awareness for the company among our key stakeholders.
This is a huge career defining opportunity to work in a fast-paced creative in-house marketing team, where the opportunities are endless with the freedom to influence change, and drive brand strategy. Our ideal candidate will be media-savvy, not afraid to be in the thick of it, have exceptional writing skills and understanding of millennial females and our brand.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Improvement of our brand and strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, whitepapers, collateral, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term to raise brand awareness.
- Assisting with branding communications for existing and new product launches.
- Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items
- planning and execution of media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BA in Marketing, PR, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Minimum of 6+ years commercial experience in marketing, project management, communications, media and events ideally in e-commerce consumer retail and specifically fast fashion.
- Experience in setting up and implementing brand research tracking to measure ROI and reporting
- Proficiency in systems such as Slack, Trello, Adobe Creative Suite, GSuite and Microsoft Office
- Agile working techniques
- Agency leadership and management
- Management of large scale projects and events
- Media buying experience
- Keen interest in fashion, social responsibility and sustainability
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking skills; high attention to detail
- Impeccable communication skills and storytelling abilities with a creative mindset
We offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today!
· Flexible working arrangements
· Amazing Employee Discount Program (40%)
· Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans
· Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee
· 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay)
· Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs
· Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones
· 15 Vacation Days + 10 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Aside from the amazing array of tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make an impact on a fast growing, global business. You have the opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our team!
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
What are you waiting for? Come experience something different and amazing in the online fashion space!
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PrincessPollyCareers