Burleigh Heads, QLD /
Princess Polly AU – Marketing /
Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has been delivering fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 10 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
As a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast, we are now looking for the best and brightest to join our global team in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
Princess Polly is on the hunt for a recent marketing grad to join our business as a Marketing Assistant. Working directly under the supervision of our Creative Director and Social Media Manager and Head Stylist, you will have high attention to detail, take ownership of tasks and be able to problem solve on the run. This diversified and hands on role is critical to the business, and the overall running of the marketing team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within a large in house marketing team, grow and develop their skill in a modern and dynamic workplace. This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a company reaching for optimal global growth.
If you are interested, your core responsibilities include;
- Management of creative team calendars and spreadsheets
- Management of Creative Director and Social Media Manager & Head Stylist’s calendar
- Oversee and assist with managing the marketing calendar
- Development & implementation of new processes under guidance of Creative Director and Social Media Manager & Head Stylist
- Provision of accurate and efficient administrative support to the Creative Director and Social Media Manager & Head Stylist’s
- Booking team travel and accommodation and help to organise marketing events;
- Set up for meetings/workshops as required
- Assist wider Marketing team as required.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recent completion of Graduate Degree is desirable, or a minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role is sought after; interest in ecommerce fashion or marketing
- Highly proficient in Google drive and Gmail Ability to work autonomously; and be adaptable to change
- High level of organisation; ability to meet continuous deadlines with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and customer service skills
- Ability to build relationships across teams and with senior team members.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to work for a fast-moving, high volume business that uses the latest in technology to drive innovation and growth in a fashion retail setting. If you are a talented and experienced Marketing Assistant, with an eagle eye for attention to detail and can work well under pressure to achieve results, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail sector today.
· Attractive salary package;
· Exceptional employee discount program;
· A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
· Flexible working arrangements including potential for work from home;
· A dedicated Community Manager at both our HQ and DC;
· A company that cares about your mind and body with daily freshly made smoothies, snacks and in-office yoga and stretch sessions;
· A chance to work with like-minded, passionate and trend-setting individuals.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. We provide an opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our growing team
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PollySays #PrincessPollyCareers