Burleigh Heads, QLD /
Princess Polly AU – Merchandising /
Established as an online force in the Australian retail scene in 2010, Princess Polly has been delivering fashion-forward, trend-driven apparel and accessories for over 10 years. We are obsessed with creating the best customer experience available online and are committed to ensuring a speedy delivery so our customers can wear their picks this weekend!
As a global player with offices located in Los Angeles and Australia’s Gold Coast, we are now looking for the best and brightest to join our global team in order to grow the Princess Polly brand around the world!
As we expand our team, we are on the hunt for a Production Coordinator to join our already successful merchandising team here in beautiful Burleigh Heads HQ for our fast-growing trend-forced company. The ideal candidate will be a go getter, you will be determined and quick to jump into action to ensure lead times are achieved for our private apparel label. You will be responsible for ensuring a creative brief is met, whilst working collaboratively across a number of departments. .
This role is crucial for the ongoing success of our own private label, it will be career-defining for the right candidate. You will need the ability to be both hands on and strategic as well as enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and have the ability to think on your feet, and not be afraid of change.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Deliver high quality in-house product on time and at agreed margin
- Build and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and factories
- Negotiate costs with suppliers, balancing quality, design, and value to achieve target margin.
- Assist with creative of garment design/tech packs
- Quality Assurance and issue resolution with suppliers
- Work closely with Buyer and Designer to achieve outcomes
- Coordinate execution of exclusive product with suppliers
- Manage Production schedule for weekly new, as well as influencer/seasonal/capsule ranges
- Implement and maintain tracking process for all in-house development styles
- Attend and assist with garment fits
- Measure garments, ensuring PP and bulk samples come in to specification
- Manage and track garment samples
- Raise products and PO’s in system, follow up late deliveries, administration duties as required
- Ensure ethical and environmental standards are abided by across our supply base
COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 + years' relevant experience working in production, fast-fashion environment highly desirable
- Strong relationships with factories and scouring capabilities; negotiation skills are a must!
- Offshore garment construction knowledge and supply chain management
- You will be able to think on your feet, be creative, and not be afraid to change the plan of attack
- Effective verbal and written communication, relationships building skills and clear customer focus
- Experience working with a diverse range of stakeholders, with highly developed negotiation skills
- Be ethically minded
- If you are a natural go-getting, with a passion for change and can work well under pressure to achieve results, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Be fashion-forward & trend-focused.
This role will not only be career-defining, but you will be joining a super supportive team, of creative and passionate individuals who work hard, but enjoy being social outside of work. We are do-ers, we love to bring design concepts to life, whilst ensuring critical paths and met, and deadlines achieved.
We recognise that asking you to give 100% of yourself on a daily basis requires us to offer a package that can only be described as best in class within the retail sector today.
· Attractive salary package;
· Exceptional employee discount program;
· A stunning newly renovated office in beautiful Burleigh Heads;
· Flexible working arrangements including potential for work from home;
· A dedicated Community Manager at both our HQ and DC;
· A company that cares about your mind and body with daily freshly made smoothies, snacks and in-office yoga and stretch sessions;
· A chance to work with like-minded, passionate and trend-setting individuals.
Aside from the amazing tangible benefits and perks, Princess Polly offers you the chance to make a daily impact on a global business. We provide an opportunity to pursue your passion and plan your own future as part of our growing team
Princess Polly is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) We're committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage applicants from all walks of life. Come join us, different makes us better.
#PrincessPolly #PursueYourPassion #PollySays #PrincessPollyCareers