Digital Media Training Lead
Washington, DC or Remote
Paid Media – Training & Fellowships
As Priorities USA ramps up our 2019 / 2020 training program, the Digital Media Training Lead will be responsible for live training support and leading our live training series across the country as well as direct technical assistance to all trainees for the duration of the cycle.
The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience in digital advertising on self-serve platforms (such as Facebook and Google). They have a passion for progressive politics and feel comfortable working with a high level of autonomy.
- Lead eight state-based digital media trainings on foundational skills for partner organizations around the country.
- Craft training curricula for external partners on the practical and theoretical elements of paid digital programs.
- Instruct live and virtual trainings with high-level stakeholders and digital practitioners on both the practical and theoretical elements of paid digital programs.
- Provide follow-up to all external trainees in the form of continual communication, through means such as phone calls, emails, newsletters, and webinars.
- Support trainees through project-specific consultations, such as edits to media plans, marking-up media budgets, and strategic guidance.
- Act as the main point of contact for all individuals who go through Priorities external digital media training program.
- Have several years of experience planning, buying, and reporting on digital media, specifically working in-platform in AdWords and Facebook Business Manager
- Knowledge of diverse groups and organizations and sensitivity to and appreciation of cultural differences
- Comfort giving instruction in front of an audience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note this job will require travel several times a year.
Compensation is $85,000-$95,000 annually and a benefits package that includes health care, paid holidays, and vacation.